1755 Boston Road
Springfield, MA 01129
Lesson Policies, Terms and Conditions
1. Falcetti School of Music offers 30, 45, and 60 minute lessons: The lesson rate is based on monthly, 4-week consecutive lessons. Certain months have 5 weeks, or holidays when Falcetti Music is closed; the monthly lesson rate is the same. Students enrolled in multiple lessons, and/or families with more than one child enrolled will receive a $10/month discount off each additional enrollment.
Lesson and group enrollment requires our autopayment plan, billed on the first of each month, and automatically charged via credit, debit, or ACH.
If you have purchased a lesson discount package: 35 days prior to your package end-date, you will receive an email to change or confirm your next lesson packages. If you do not respond, the following month, we will reissue the same package to your account and charge accordingly through autopay.
2. 60-minute Group Classes and Ensembles are billed monthly, due in advance, automatically charged to your card each month.
3. At this time, all Falcetti Music personnel and students are required to wear masks. Modified masks for wind instrumentalists will be made available to applicable students. In addition, if your student is feeling even mildly unwell, please make arrangements to have the lesson held online. To ensure we can accommodate, teachers need at least a 24-hour notice before the scheduled lesson. Make-up lessons or remote instruction, depending on wellness, will be offered in the case of student or teacher Covid-19 quarantine. Please make arrangements directly with your teacher.
4. Falcetti School of Music will reschedule lessons and groups or offer an online lesson if the store closes due to inclement weather, or teacher absence. Notification is provided via email and posted on our website if Falcetti Music closes due to inclement weather. Notification is provided via phone, email, or text for teacher absence, if no substitute is available (adjust contact preferences on your MyMusicStaff settings). We are closed for the following holidays: New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving Day, and Christmas Day. Lessons and groups occurring on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve will be rescheduled as needed due to reduced store hours (11am-5pm). If your religious holiday exempts you from attending lessons, please notify us at least a week in advance and we will ensure you receive a make-up lesson.
5. We require a 30-day advance notice for termination of lessons. Falcetti Music will not provide refunds nor guarantee rescheduling for lessons or groups not attended or canceled by the student/billing contact. Advance purchase lessons or group payments will not be refunded in the event of early termination.
6. Monthly invoices are to be paid on time on the first of the month. If after one month, your bill remains unpaid without communication and a payment plan established, lessons will be suspended and collection services pursued.